www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

New spamer Wazzum.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidBr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Pennington is a poor gay php developer, no more than that. He always treats everyone else like shit and sends threats from his cosy Thai house. No one does not pay any attention to his posts any longer neither do I, although he robbed me.

But I will let him buy a new bigger vibrator with this money, 300 USD, and enjoy it to the fullest. No problem with this at all.
Wazzum

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: We know who you are Reply with quote

We all know that you are ABK-Soft.com. A known Russian scammer set out to Blacklist other dating software providers. But hey, that is quite OK with me. You can blacklist all you want but at the end of the day I know who I am and I know who you are. We all know who you are and so does the dating software industry. I do NOT have a BBB report like you do which shows that I'm not a scammer and you are.

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/ABK-Soft-Ltd-100058710

Let the record show that ABK-Soft.com is a known scammer company. Wazzum is not listed on the BBB website so I guess you just got burned again you fool. Everyone knows that if you are a real scammer then you get reported there. Well guess what, Wazzum not there.

I'm a real American and it's obvious that you are just jealous of what we have and what you will never have.

So, go on and keep posting fake and slanderous reviews on as many sites as you possibly can. There is NO proof whatsoever that Wazzum has scammed anyone.

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/ABK-Soft-Ltd-100058710
DavidBr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to have found this site.

Michael has now made this script free with the addons to be paid for.

I can't believe the email I received on the 17th of October to say that all existing customers (who paid for the program) will no longer get the upgrades unless we pay for them to be done and he is removing the instant chat and messenger modules and if we want them then we have to PAY for them!!! AGAIN. Oh and if we want Wazzum.com removed then we have to pay for that as well.

I also received a dirty email from his so-called next door neighbour complaining to all customers that we should be supporting what Michael is doing.

Michael has continually gone on about how Russian scammers are bagging his name but for once they are right. He is a fraud and I am extremely pee'd off with this change of attitude.

Michael what goes around comes around!
Wazzum

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will give $500 dollars to any person that can provide me with a real physical address of the owner of this post. Below is the information that I have on him.

Name: Dimitry Rudakov
Possible Location: Moscow, Russia or Yerevan, Armenia
Company: Owner of ABK-Soft.com, Abledating.net

I need a physical location on him. I would prefer an home address.
DavidBr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what will you do with him darling? He is already waiting for you in Armenia, welcome!

Please stop scamming us, your clients, in the first order. With your "free, reliable software."

After you stole my money I will not rest till you are down. I am looking to all clients reviews on you all around the web and repost them. You will not last long my Thai friend. Sorry. You will not scam hiding in Bangkock or how the hell it is written.
richardsonkate78

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: WAZZUM SCAM Reply with quote

For those of you that are considering purchasing anything from michael at wazzum.com or any wazzum software please consider this before purchasing, things have changed for the worse. I was his first customer, back then he convinced me that he would have so much to offer me regarding the wazzum software and that it was still in the building stage, i admired his energy and his commitment to customer service back then. But things have obviously changed since that day, when i purchased the service i was told about all the features that would come with the package i was buying and two of those features were the Instant Messenger Feature as well as the Chat Feature. I recieved an email today (after he turned off those two services i might add) that he was no longer going to include those two items in the package and that we had to pay $99 for them now. So i kindly sent him a message asking him why, he replied with the original email that i never received, no formal note nothing just an cold email, so i sent him another email asking him to give me what i paid for out of respect, he replied that it was his decision to restructure as he calls it, i call it ripping people off. he basically blew me off and then took my support away from me, and threaten to call the cops for harrassment. He cannot be trusted... I paid for the software and now the software is free! He wants another $99.00 from me and yet i already paid him for that service as it was supposed to be included. When he has money issues he changes the rules to fill his pockets to fly back and forth to taiwan where he hides out much of the time i guess, he supposedly lives in Oregon but i doubt he spends much time there, its a ripoff... Im not sure whats going on with him lately but he has changed, no longer does he take care of those that are not constantly giving him money, and when you do pay, he just changes the contract as he sees fit and charges you again, i can tell you that if i did not keep my promise to my customers they would leave me, hint hint... I had a feeling the day would come when i maybe should have gone with a different company other than him, but i trusted him to take care of those that took care of him in his hour of need when he was trying to get sales when he first started... I can see now that he is no longer willing to stand behind what he says... he is a worthless spinless weasle Its ok michael and its ok wazzum, im looking elsewhere for other choices as we speak and ill keep you posted when i no longer require you to be associated with me, my good name, or my site any further...

how do we (myself and some other current customers) get involved with this lawsuit, we are starting our own but want to be involved to get this weasel out of business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: