www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Warning!! Do not register!!! This BOARD is BOGUS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> AntiScam Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Warning!! Do not register!!! This BOARD is BOGUS! Reply with quote

This appears to be a BOGUS board set up by either scammers, or a fraudulent dating site!!

Since I registered, I've been flooded by emails from dating sites, and supposedly 'ladies', but I will NOT pay to send them emails!!

The links in the emails send me to dating sites I DID NOT sign up at.

BE careful, there are many scammers out there!

Never send money to a person you only know from the internet, by Western Union or Moneygram!

If some Russian lady claims she is writing you from an internet cafe, ask to see her on webcam. All internet cafes have them!!
Do not accept any excuses! Do you want to be seduced by an unknown person using a set of pretty pictures?

I don't care how smart you think you are, many people get tricked by these scum.
Don't send money!!!!!!

Don't cash checks for some person in Nigerian, and send the money to them via Western Union. The checks will bounce after you've already sent the money to the crook!! YOU will have to cover the loss!

Get your heads out of your arses people!!!!!!!!!!!!
administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that your e-mail addresses were visible on this forum and somebody took it. Now I have hide your addresses and nobody can get it.
stepan_fetchit, you are very quick in your conclusions about our site.
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I see NO valid content, and I get spammed daily by 5 or more 'ladies' per day, after registering at this site.
I think my conclusions are correct.
administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you read what I say? I don't know how often you are spamed. I said that we didn't use your email for some other purposes. I said that your email just was visible on this forum before and somebody could take it. If you used phpBB forum egine then you must know that this forum have two modes: with visible and invisible e-mails. First it worked with visible e-mails and now we switched it to invisible emails mode. So your conclusion about us is wrong. We are NOT scammers or fraudulent dating site.
stepan_fetchit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered with my email address not visible.

I am familiar with the features and admin of phpbb's!
administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are sorry that you are spammed now but we don't have income from it. We really made some improvements for this forum and switched it in different modes. And I think that it is the one reason only how your email could be in spam list. Now we don't make improvements for the forum and all e-mails will be always invisible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> AntiScam Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: