www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

http://zapad.vivadating.com, globalladies.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady_Yana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm    Post subject: http://zapad.vivadating.com, globalladies.com Reply with quote

Hello everybody! I trully hope that i will eb able to poast these messages everywhere in the internet!
I am a lady.I registered a profile on the site vivadating.com
Everything was ok.Then after 2 months i could not open my account. A week passed and I was trying to write to the admins of the site but it was impossible.
While I checked this site i got to know that I can easily register as a man.So i did!I wrote my name-Yana.It is only woman namde.Then i got to receive the letters of woman who told me about love(though it was written in about me--that I am a woman and I have a problem using this site).There is no registration for the woman on this site now.They just gather the profile of women, made the site not free for men and use the porofiles.I still have on my mail the letters notify that I got the mail and someone replyes on it and not me!!!!!!!!!!!This site use my profile and my photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The most offendfull thing is that I really liked one men and i did not give him yet my e-mail!
Men and women be aware of this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you will tell your friend about it and yoru friends will do the same i will eb very thankfull because i am very sad about this story and i want to show them that they should be honest!
Thanks for reading.
administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for this information.
sofiajoe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey
its good thanks for sharing the information Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: