www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

AnastasiaWeb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OlgaKirilenko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: AnastasiaWeb Reply with quote

Is this also scam agency??? Want toknow your oppenion!!! "cause I think that it is!
administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think that it is also scam agency? Especially interesting to hear such words from woman.
OlgaKirilenko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: scam Anastasia!!! Reply with quote

my fiend got merried with american!!! they met each other on Anastasiaweb, but after the wedding he told her, that she was his last hope, 'couse other women were trying to scam!!!
administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that it's impossible to make site without scammers. But it is big problem for foreign men, not for Russian ladies (or Ukraine like you I think ) Smile
OlgaKirilenko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: scam Reply with quote

Confused hm i think that en must be honest!!!! you know that if agency permits girls who scam!!! it makes men nerveous!!! and they do not believe ladies who are really searching for love!!!!!
administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree that agencies must delete scam profiles. But how they can detect who is a scamer? Scamers can ask real girl to register on dating site, send photos and she even can answer phone calls (some agencies call their members before registration). And after she pass all tests, scamers begin to work with her profile.
lie4ik

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olga, have you ever been a member of this agency?

You should contact agencyscams.com and maybe you can help.
kenman1

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Same company?? Reply with quote

I was told by a Ukrainian woman here in America that Dream-Marriage .com and Anastaia were the same company. is this true?
lie4ik

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dream-marriage.com is a complete, 100% copy of anastasiaweb.com.

I don't know if they paid to copy their formula or simply stole it, but it appears that they are 2 different companies.

Jim at agencyscams has more in-depth knowledge of the 2 agencies. This is what he told me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Same company?? Reply with quote

kenman1 wrote:
I was told by a Ukrainian woman here in America that Dream-Marriage .com and Anastaia were the same company. is this true?

To answer your question, yes... Same ownership. I paid $15 through paypal one time, and it came up as a dream-marriage email address.. I guess it caught on because the next time I tested it, it was a gmail.com address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Dating agencies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: