www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Mobile phones from Nigeria

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Not dating scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Mobile phones from Nigeria Reply with quote

I have received story how one woman was scammed by "mobile phones sellers".

I am Ewelina and am from Poland. Am in track of fraud by some the Ankit the Patel, but I know now already that this is not His true name and surname.
Man which cheated me and many different men is the citizen of Nigeria surely therefore I ask about help.
Passed 2 person to dispatch by Western Union money they are this:

Recievers Name:Davon Rhodes
Recievers Address:2803 S THIRD STREET
City:LOUISVILLE
State:Kentucky
Zipcode:40208

and

Recievers Name:Akeem Mojeed
Recievers Address:23 mobert bill camp
City:Ikeja
State:Lagos
Zipcode:23401

It I was cheated was on 1300 $. It blackmails still that if I will not send next money me then he will not send my order.
I found person which were cheated also so, and this can be by the same man because he passed with all the same inputs to
payment.

I have whole relating with this man contacts records. Skan sended me also invoice as well as letter transport -.

He passed such to me inputs:

ANKITPATEL HANDS PHONES INC.

ankit patel

23 MOBERT CAMP CAD

IKEJA, WHAT 91225

tel from which he to me rang: + 2348025795263 is yet current
administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Next letter Reply with quote

I asked her how did he cheated her? Why did she send him money? Her answer:

So. I on this found side http://mobile.kaywa.com/mobile_life/the-mobile-web-in-developing-countries-bangalore-december-5-6.html offer from telephones, I sended several questions and on one he answered me "Ankit Patel", I checked him in internet and his notices were visible everywhere, so thought, that this honest firm. I executed reciting on 2 the art of telephones Nokia N95 and I had to pay 650 $.I sended money, I for what got message that they had packed me 13 arts Nokia to pay extra N95 and fly, and package will come to me then. I be based long ale I sended the half of sum that is 650 $ how made an appointment from suspicious.Then again message, that fly however to send next because it can not send package. Got to know then, that then cheat ale it was already over late, 1300 $ I sended.
Do not know what now to do, then the large sum of money ale why Nigerians have to be apart from right.
In I enclosure I send confirming my description emaile.
I ask about help very.
Ewelina
administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Let's help her Reply with quote

I advised her to contact kaywa.com. But I think that it will not help her much. So if somebody know how to help her then you are welcome.
willam45

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nigeria has a crowded mobile phone market, which includes the industry leader South Africa-based MTN Group Ltd., Nigerian company Globacom Ltd., India's Bharti Airtel Ltd. and Dubai-based Emirates Telecommunications Corp. Many Nigerians own multiple lines with different providers so they can switch networks when connections fail and enjoy discounted call rates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Not dating scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: