www.antiscamclub.com
Free dating club with AntiScam tools

Forum about Russian dating scammersFAQ   Forum about Russian dating scammersSearch   Forum about Russian dating scammersMemberlist   Forum about Russian dating scammersUsergroups   Forum about Russian dating scammersRegister 
 Forum about Russian dating scammersProfile   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in to check your private messages   Forum about Russian dating scammersLog in 

Dasha Unknown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Dasha Unknown Reply with quote

Scam profile here: http://www.antiscamclub.com/scam_pages/scamad3.php?id=119&id_s_ad=120

I am sure that it is scam, because I know the girl on the photos. She is a famous Russian singer Anna Semenovich.
PI_Man

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Julija Blinova Reply with quote

Her name when she wrote to me was Julija Blinova. She claimed to be a teacher at kindergarten, so I was told! Her mother suddenly developed Cancer and she asked me for US$1600. Additional Scsam report to follow... Her latest email address is: julija_blinov@mail.ru
Jesseyeric

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Celebrity Photo Reply with quote

I just finished with a scam using these pictures. The girl in the picture is not the actual scammer. These are photos of a member of a Russian singing group called "Blestyaschie". E-mail address is - lovelygirl@topsmail.net. The name being used by this scammer is Irina Olepaevskaya but does not want to use Western Union - instead, I received an e-mail from a Grigoriy H Naumov; Manager of a Visa Center
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.antiscamclub.com Forum Index -> Known scammers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: